Last Updated: September 2011
- Zanran collects and stores name, email address, and invoice address details from you to set up and manage accounts for our ecommerce services and to handle orders.
- Zanran uses logs and cookies to track your interactions with our websites and services to offer convenient, secure, and efficient access to our site.
- Zanran will not sell or supply your data to any third party except:
- when legally required (see below)
- as part of a credit card transaction, when your name etc. will be electronically passed to our credit card processing partner SecureTrading
- Zanran will only disclose personal information to the UK authorities if requested by the Metropolitan Police or by UK-based Courts.
Questions or complaints should be directed to Zanran via the ‘Feedback’ option at the bottom of our webpages.
Zanran Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) under the Data Protection Act. For complaints that have not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact the ICO via www.ico.gov.uk